Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #10274
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
My interest in Japanese novels from Tanizaki on pays of, Th portion of Japanese history, including the Meiji Restoration, is often alluded to.
See the kind of trivia you pick up from reading novels. I had a period where I'd sit in front of the TV and declare participants on Jeopardy IQ challenged. I've outgrown that kind of juvenilia.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote