View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:23 AM   #81
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I've been excited about this tablet since before it was a Nexus device, but being locked down to just 5-10GB of user accessible storage probably is a dealbreaker. Movies and games aside, you can't even fit all that many graphic novels in that space, and definitely not with any selection of music and/or audiobooks. Even PDFs stack up quickly. 32GB is about the minimum manageable storage for me.

Regardless, I have no particular itch to upgrade from my Nook Color. The Nexus 7's biggest draw is the sharper screen, and I'm not likely to have much of a toy fund until the next generation of tablets, anyway.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote