View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 01:13 PM   #98
whitearrow
Guru
whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.whitearrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Good grief - I sent the books to my Kindle, but didn't direct them to start downloading anywhere in MYK. But as soon as I opened the Kindle app on my phone, all the books started auto-downloading! How about I get to decide which devices I want them downloaded to?

These had really better not count against my apparently limited number of downloads from the Pottermore store.
whitearrow is offline   Reply With Quote