View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Help, today I uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions, then re-installed, it's still not working. Says it is authorized to the computer, I didn't have to do anything when I re-installed it, but I still can't download anything at all. I tried a different library account, no dice there either!

ADE automatically repopulated when I finished the install, all library books are still in the purchased book shelf as well. I don't know if this is normal behavior for a re-install or not.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote