Thread: Which one?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 07:14 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
So... iLiad is a tresure, of what I had seen is beautiful. The bad thing is battery, only 10hour. I mean, is not bad, I shall not read every day 10 hours, but if I read 3 hour today and knowing that tomorrow I shall go out whit friend in a travel of 6 hour... so... CyBook3 or Sony. Now this is the question. I know where I can find CyBook3, for Sony I hadn't look yet. Between this two... why I must prefer one from another? Batteryu here isn't a problem. And now... WHICH ONE?
Since you plan to purchase an eink based device for primarily reading PDF, then you will be very unhappy with both the 505 and the Gen3. The 6" screen is not all that good for PDF reading without using a program such as pdflrf to enhance the PDF. The iLiad is really your only choice.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote