View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 06:06 PM   #20023
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I haven't kept up with this thread but recently read books are:

* Mom and Me and Mom by Maya Angelou, which I liked but not as much as other books by her.

* These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf, which I disliked. I don't know why I finished it, as I abandon books I don't like regularly, but this one got worse and worse as it went and then ended with a silly and completely unbeleivable fit of melodrama, so the move to 1-star status was very late.

* The Vanshing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell, which I loved, although I was a bit disappointed by the ending.

* Eleanor and Park by Ranbow Rowell, a YA book I really liked that had a believable abusive family relationship and was set in the 80s when I was a teenager so I guess there was some nostaligia value.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote