View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #327
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Must be worse then Wallbangers...I am reading that one..a chiclit book..but I got stuck 100 pages in..It is painful to read... Watch Sex and the City...no problem..but to read it for 350 pages... ouch that is another story. Just finished End of the Affair, The Swerve, As I lay Dying, and The White Album. All of them are good and all readable. At 36 and pushing the sound barrier... Forgive the bold.... Don't care for proper rendering book titles... ellipses...wrong... bold for book titles wrong...so be it. Keep it up go for the Goal. I will run 100 kilometers this Sunday...So..after that have to concentrate in the 100 books.

Fighto. Ganbaru...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
A horrible book. The worst I've ever read. I would never have read it had it not been for several friends who kept badgering me into reading it. Unfortunately I was silly enough to read the second but did not put myself through the pain of reading the third.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote