View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #10
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Not sure if others have mentioned this or not, but it kinda reminds me of the Pocketbook 360, just no hard cover. I NEED one to play with!
S
The mini was so close to getting me to buy it... but the lack of support for ePub (converting with third party software doesn't count!) turned me off. At least the 360 has had a price drop that has put it back in contention as I look for a new reader.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote