View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #98
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
There's even a suggestion now that they've fiddled with the javascript on the UK site so that you have to scroll down to see the notice.

It's certainly true that if you set your browser zoom to 100% and go to the US site you will see the page footer. This was also true earlier of the UK site.

Now if you go to the UK site the footer is not seen until you scroll down.

See http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst...a-page-a-page/.

Graham
It's been confirmed. Oddly enough, when I checked the website on my nooktablet I didn't have to scroll, it showed the footer (maybe a glitch on the browser running on the tablet). However, later I checked on my monitor (which has 1440px vertically), and the footer was not there, I had to scroll. Very sneaky.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote