View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #14
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I agree with the posts above. I support stores that in turn, return the favor. When I buy a book, I like to control where and how I read the book. I've recently paid $10 for a six month membership to DANL, for instance, something I never would have done for DRM laced books. Freedom of personal use for something as trivial as a book, is not only something I like, but feel entitled to.

However, the books the OP is selling might have DRM as part of the contract.

DRM is expensive, and for many people quite easy to nuke. DRM makes books about as useful as video games written for specific consoles. I don't want books that only work on one thing. They are books. They should work for everyone.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote