Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:00 AM   #253
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
If Kobo Extended, I'd suggest you try sending it with the basic Kobo driver and see if that makes a difference.
I'm using, indeed, the Extended driver, and am, at present, largely satisfied with it (and guess I shall even be more after the release of the FW 2.6.1, because I love the header and footer, showing title and chapter!). Only a pity that the hyphenation option often doesn't work properly.

With the newly converted book I am so far happy, but out of curiosity, I'll obey to your suggestion.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote