View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:44 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
It is an old problem I had with many USB cables, several devices and several PCs. The antivirus scan is something I have to try if Microsoft allows it (I use Defender). I finally finished downloading my 4000 books on the Forma, but it would be useful next time.
You CAN set 'Exclusions' by folder in Defender. It just takes a bit of drilling down to get there.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote