View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #19
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
We are at the point where the messy real world is impinging on my sanitized view of reality.

Question 1: would you prefer that we released ASAP a version that connects as a device but has uno support for the content server, or instead that we wait for a release that supports both device and content server connectivity in the initial version?
+1 for Asap please. Just got my sweet Galaxy Tab 2 a week ago, and a 32gb microsd card yesterday. So I'm all in the mood. Lol
(Speaking of which, will the app let us do this with the microsd card ok? Running into a bugger with some apps.)

Quote:
Question 2: are any of you running calibre on a traveling computer such as a laptop that connects to public wifi networks that should be considered as not secure?
Not I.
Quote:
Question 3: do any of you have more than one computer running calibre to which you might want to connect your smart device?
Not I
Quote:
Thanks in advance.

NB: if the first release is device-only, content server support would be provided later as a free upgrade.
Thank you!
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote