View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM   #21
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by scveteran View Post
So you think it is alright to borrow books from someone else and then make copies for yourself without the author's permission or payment? Is this only on books that you feel you won't have access to in ten years time? Or any book that you want?

BTW, if a book is still in library circulation somewhere in the world, you should be able to borrow it through interlibrary loans. I know that I have gotten a couple of books that actually were from a library in England and I am in the US.
Funny, that you think it's alright to request a $5 book from England, which likely costs the library (the taxpayers, actually) more than that to ship to the US for your reading pleasure, and then ship back.... Plus, think of all the pollution generated to bring the book to your doorstep.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote