View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I can drag & drop just fine actually. I'm using XP Pro and it works without issue on my computer. I've used it on the laptop too running Vista Home Premium with Comodo and it works fine there too. Both are 32-bit Windows.

As for syncing, I have no idea. I never use it. Can we have an option in the poll for those who do not use sync?
Probably eBook library 3.0 is incompatible to some 3rd party application.
Last night, when starting Outlook, PDF Converter 5.0 from Nuance permanently was crashing. The application standalone did crash as well when started separately. I've deinstalled eBook library for a short time and PDF Converter was working again.
I don't want to deinstall PDF Converter and check the impact on eBook library 3.0 for the moment, but this of course would be the next logical checkup.

Last edited by mgmueller; 09-08-2009 at 12:12 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote