View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #25
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
You know why a lot of open source projects fail? It's because the main developer never develops their project to be used by anyone and shrugs off other people. It could be a better plugin that you would love using more often, make the presence of Calibre more well known among people outside the tech and book communities, and even make some money through donations or get recognition by other parties.
I have nothing to do with Calibre development whatsoever.

I could not care less who does or does not use MFI.

Donations? Recognition? I could not care less about those either. Not only that, there is no way to donate to me if you tried. I devise these plug-ins for me, not for you.

Both of your posts were coarse. Do not post such vulgarity here.

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 08-23-2016 at 07:09 AM. Reason: fix typos
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote