View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 06:33 PM   #22
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@excaliber:

Who says you have to create Custom Columns? Who told you that? Where did you read that? Why do you say that?

The ToolTips and the OP text plus the OP images are the 'user guide'.

There will never, ever be a step-by-step guide. I don't need it, and have zero interest in writing one. Feel free to write one yourself.

I built MFI for three (3) people: me; myself; and I. Those people like MFI just the way it is. If I enhance it, it is because it pleases me to do so.

I just uploaded MFI for others to use it for free if they so wish. If they find it too difficult to use, then I urge them to quickly uninstall it.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote