View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #26
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
I have a T1 and am using the unlit Sony cover. Had it since last Christmas. The corners on the front are getting a bit worn. Not frayed, per se, but losing some integrity. Not too bad, though. Unfortunately, my wife ordered the white one by mistake instead of the black one and it have picked up a lot of dirt as I carry it just about everywhere. I found a vinyl eraser takes some of it off, but not all. And let's not talk about the chocolate. But that was my fault. I normally carry it in a pocket in a jacket or trousers, sometimes in a bag. I've found it easy enough to fold back and it has protected the screen from getting any scratches, which is why I wanted a cover.

We got our first T1 in August of 2012. My wife uses that one now and we got one of these cases for it. http://www.amazon.ca/Evecase-Leather.../dp/B007K065NO
It only cost about twenty dollars, including shipping. It has stood up well, though, frankly, it looks kind of cheap. However, it has some padding and a closure on the front flap. It also has a hand loop to allow for really secure one hand reading. My wife tends to be a bit...careless...with things and this has protected the reader well and held up well.
At least my Sony cover is black, so it doesn't show smudges too much. I always wondered why someone would intentionally get a white one. It would be nice-looking when it was new, but I'm sure if I had a white cover it would be a mess pretty quickly.

I have a new (black) Gecko cover on the way.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote