View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:52 PM   #3
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Thank you. I'll try that. But to be honest, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by this at the moment, cause I have files that I'd like to send to friends and files that I'd like to keep, and yet Calibre cuts off part of the title in the Calibre Library Folder. For example:

[Anna Strong Chronicles 01] The Becoming - Jeanne C. Stein

becomes

[Anna Strong Chronicles 01] The Bec - Jeanne C. Stein

See, I wouldn't have a problem with that, because I'm planning to direct the mobi PC reader to find books from a shared network, but these are books I want to send to my love. Do I really need to rename them? Is there a reason that Callibre does this?

Copying is out of the question because the ONLY reason why I'm using calibre with the files is to replace some of the covers for better ones.

Basically, what I want to do is download the cover ONLY without Calibre renaming the file in the output folder, to prevent cutting off some words.

Last edited by Dullahir; 01-29-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added info.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote