View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #54
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
GPS is an important feature on any smartphone. Do any reviews compare the Google Maps app to Apple's Maps on the iPhone 5 (assuming both run)?

I'd also be interested in feedback on the best typing experience on any of the very latest smartphones using an external mini-keyboard.

Is keyboard integration more seamless on the SIII (with Jellybean), the Nokia 920 (W8) or the iP5 (iOS6)?

What about SQ? The Snapdragon S4 doesn't sound as good as the iP4's chip, but current LTE phone-ready chipsets use decidedly worse DACs than their Tegra counterparts. Is the same decline in sound quality apparent on the iP5 or not? It uses a Cirrus ADC/DAC amp which I've never seen before.

I'm a studio musician, so I might wait for the next chip generation if the iP5 is lackluster. That, or resign myself to an external DAC with an SIII.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 09-22-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Various errors due to typing into phone's visor-shaped text window.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote