View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:07 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geppetto View Post
The SiPix "affair" speaks for itself. Ereaders-who-were-supposed-to-be-SiPix are dead and gone.
It might be that there were a few unexpected problems with SiPix. My reader "bleeds", for example. If I leave it out, on keyboard lock, (which will replace the screen with an image), and in a light area (such as the livingroom), the text will have "bled" through the image. This isn't much of a problem, naturally, as when I want to continue reading, I remove the keyboard lock and the screen gets refreshed...

Though the clarity is better than on my e-ink, I wouldn't buy a SiPix again, at this point. At least not until I'm certain that it is not a SiPix problem but something isolated...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote