View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 02:28 AM   #16
rebl
r.eads e.njoys b.ooks lol
rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
If you only have one or a few files, it's easy to convert DOC->DOCX (or DOC->ODT using OppenOffice), but if you want to apply calibre's settings and do it in bulk, this plugin would be very hand. Unfortunatelly on my Win7 x64 system with Office 2010 installed I can't use the plugin in bulk because I can't change the setting of wordconv path.
Aditeddly I still haven't got the time to install fileformatconverters (the MS File Formats Compatiblity Pack or what's its name) but even if I do it it will install in "Program Files (x86)" because it's a 64 bit system, and the path the plugin is using contains just "program files". Unless we can really edit, change and SAVE a different path, I don't think it would work.
rebl is offline   Reply With Quote