View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 09:13 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Not that I am aware. On the occasions I want a book in PDF format, it is to allow for the printing of the book. Such as a cookbook I bought online. In these cases I open the book in calibre's viewer then use the print function in the viewer to create a PDF book. You can set margins there that will only affect PDFs when printing from the viewer.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote