View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 10:05 AM   #1
dynabook
Techno-geek
dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dynabook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1 (Black), PRS-T3S (Black), Kobo Aura ONE
ADE crashed - won't start

I was trying to add an epub which may have been malformed although it passed Flight Crew in Sigil when ADE 2.01 crashed. I have not been able to get it to run since. I am on a Mac with OS 10.11 (El Capitan).

Is there a hidden database file I need to delete to have ADE rebuild? Do I need to move all the files in my Digital Editions folder and try again?

Any help would be appreciated.
--MH
dynabook is offline   Reply With Quote