View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:16 AM   #18
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Hey I am joining the club! I just got an iPod Touch 8 GB yesterday for my birthday!! I am totally in heaven, haha. OK I need some help with downloading ebooks. I got ereader and Stanza, but now I tried two free ebooks that I downloaded on my Mac computer from ereader.com. How do I get them on my iPod? Sorry, am totally new when it comes to the ebook thing. Anyone knows how to do this? Congrats Kelly, YAY!!
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote