View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 01:57 AM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
That's exactly what made me bung in a plug! I'm just into "Winter Frost", just "Killing Frost" to go (the last of 6) - and they're even better the 3rd time around !

And, brilliant though the series are, the books are definitely better - after around 60 pages of the first, I stopped seeing David Jason, that's how well they're written.
Although, it would be very hard to get better casting for Frost.......... or Mullet, come to that !
Yes who would have thought that David Jason wouldn't look quite scruffy enough

I love David Jason by the way.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote