View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:10 AM   #65
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Can you tell me where to set that? I can't see it in the options dialogue.
When you go to File / Export, if you have that plug-in installed correctly you should have an option (under "Save as type:") to choose EPUB. Choose that and hit save and the options appear. On the right-hand side you should see "Document division (page break)" options, one of those is "At heading level" which automatically splits the document at H1, H2 etc (or if you created your own ChapterTitle style - as I did - then it is the Outline Level defined in that style).

As a side note: I have no association with the developer, but found him to be very approachable - a few minor adjustments were made in recent versions as a result of requests I made. For example the "Display hidden text" option. In part of my first book, I had conversation going on in which only half was supposed to be visible to the reader. To keep it all straight in my head, I had the other half written in hidden text - but the earlier version was exporting this too, which obviously I didn't want, hence this extra option.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote