View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #238
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Speaking of changes, for those who have a library of books purchased at Ellora's Cave, they have updated the website. I was missing a book and had to send an e-mail. Also had to re-do my password. You might want to check it out to make sure everything is ok with your account. Just a heads up, your personal info and card information will have to be redone for safety reasons.

Oh, and I found the freebie: Feather Down by Lorie O'Clare

Auntykatkat
That one is also free on Amazon - the cover does stand out.

Feather Down (Raptors Revealed, Book One) by Lorie O'Clare
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote