Thread: Touch 1.2 Update?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #20
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Yes, I know how to do that, but never bothered with my Nook. I just thought it was odd the way it swapped drive letters, putting the main device after the card.

But thanks for the suggestion. I have noticed with other devices (say external hard drives) that once you have modified a drive letter for a particular device, the system retains it. So, for example, for my backup hard drive I have assigned a letter deep into the alphabet (O), so it never gets screwed up by flash drive letters that get assigned when I temporarily plug them in. It retains the letter O for the external hard drive, which makes backup procedures very easy.

Last edited by RAH; 11-26-2012 at 07:29 AM.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote