View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:45 AM   #35
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Kyobo Mirasol Reader, 2 Pocketbook Ultras
Thanks JimStar, however I'm not sure I want to try this. I'd really like to find a source to import one (to the US) with English firmware already installed. I know this is possible because the guys over at Good EReader told me they found a company that did the update and then factory-wrapped the reader and sent it to them. Unfortunately, I am unable to obtain the name of the company.

Does anyone know of a Korean buying company that will do this?
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote