View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:36 AM   #15
viviena
Evangelist
viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viviena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently Kobo Clara HD and Aura One, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
... the other annoying thing I've noticed is that the eBook search engines (I've tried) list prices and availability for those in US/UK. Are there any ones for an AU audience?
I was thinking of Booko.com.au. I used to rely on them heaps for printed books, and they appear to include ebooks in their searches now, though quite frankly searching for ebooks isn't very good yet. Still, according to their FAQ, they're open to adding more ebook stores.

Regarding Smashwords, it's only really a venue I use if there's indie works I've read about in a blog review, thought sounded interesting based on posts in MR's Author Self-Promotion forum, or have been recommended to me. Similarly with backlisted works. It's just too hard to find interesting books there if casually browsing or if typing a random title in.
viviena is offline   Reply With Quote