View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #14
HamsterRage
Evangelist
HamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes, I see the problem now; thank you for explaining.

At least with eBooks, all the major DRM methods can be easily circumvented by the legitimate purchaser.
2008 isn't that long ago. The likelihood that you'll want to keep listening to tunes purchased before 2008 even after you've upgraded your mp3 playing device several times in the future is pretty high. That's one reason I stayed away from DRM music files since day one.

I'd be a little more forgiving with books, simply because I don't read most books more than once. So having to break the DRM or download a replacement, DRM-free version after something like that is a smaller issue.
HamsterRage is offline   Reply With Quote