View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by muņeca View Post
I have had a hell of day converting this book and now I think my ebookwise device is broken or its software is please help.

It started when I tried to convert a lit book to html using ConvertLit but the html files were blank I went on this site trying to find out what was wrong. After reading I figured out I had a bad lit file so using the suggestions on this site I installed Calibre to convert my lit to lrf and then I used ABC Amber Sony LRF Converter to convert the lrf to html. Yes its run about way of doing this but there were reason I chose to do it this way. Anyways once I had my html file I used eBookwise Librarian to convert it to imp.
I have used the procedure described in the sticky thread Convert .lit directly into .IMP formats to convert many .lit files directly into .IMP formats for the EBW 1150(grayscale) and/or REB 1200(color).

You need to install s32lit2sb.exe (in the s32lit2sb.zip file), follow the instructions in s32lit2sb-INSTRUCTIONS-by-NR.txt and optionally replace, in the install directory, the original lit2sb.exe with the re-compiled one (in the lit2sb.zip file) I made from the RESURRECTED perl script.

Quote:
I tried to transfer my imp file to my ebookwise but it crashed so I reset it but now my ebookwise gives me this message "There is no response from the server; trying the operation again may help" and eBookwise Librarian says "Responding to eBook bookshelf request." But they don't connect to each other

I've tried reinstalling the eBookwise Librarian software with no luck please help!

Thank you.
If you "confuse" your eBookwise Librarian, consider the following steps:
1. turn off your eBookwise 1150 reader, shutdown the usb driver in the windows tray, close the eBookwise Librarian.
2. start the eBookwise Librarian and wait until its finished loading.
3. start the eBook usb driver.
4. turn on your eBookwise 1150 and ensure the usb driver icon in the windows tray indicates it is connecting (should look like an eiffel tower with branches).
5. ensure you do not have 'Use HTTP proxy' selected in your Phone Connection setting in the eBookwise reader.

If this doesn't work, consider calling ebookwise.com for support with your reader.

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-14-2008 at 09:33 PM. Reason: fixed typo
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote