View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #276
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
You all know how I love Christie Craig's books. Well she has a bundle out for $1.99 @ Amazon. It includes three books.

Love, Laughter and a Little Murder: 3 Novels by Christie Craig [Kindle Edition]

Nook Link

Quote:

SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!! GET 3 BOOKS FOR JUST $1.99!!!

This boxed set is a great value for three of New York Times-bestselling author Christie Craig's most popular contemporary romance novels: MURDER, MAYHEM AND MAMA, WEDDINGS CAN BE MURDER and GOTCHA! All three books feature Christie's unique blend of breathtakingly sexy, laugh-out-loud funny and edge-of-your-seat suspenseful entertainment!

And at the end you'll be treated to a special EXTENDED teaser -- EIGHT CHAPTERS -- of BORN AT MIDNIGHT, the first book in the New York Times-bestselling YA paranormal series, Shadow Falls, that Christie writes under the name C. C. Hunter. Sample the teaser and if you like what you read, you can now purchase the full e-book for just $2.99!

You'll also get a sneak peak at the first chapter of BLAME IT ON TEXAS, the second book in Christie's HOTTER IN TEXAS series, out now with Forever Books.
If you haven't read Gotcha! You need to. It has the tampon scene in it which still is the funniest thing I've ever read in a romance novel. This is a great deal. I think I paid $6 for MMM book alone. It's her only Digital book. I have all the others in paperback and slowly collecting the ebooks to match.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote