View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:57 PM   #76
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
My new website: Indie eBook 'Hall of Fame'

As an off-shoot of my review blog, I have set up a webpage to highlight the best of the best indie books bloggers (not just me!) are recommending. In order to get on the page, a book must be available in more than one format and must have been reviewed (and recommended) by at least THREE bloggers (and I don't mean just Amazon or Smashwords reviews, I mean proper write-ups from indie book blogs!)

On my cursory pass of my own blog and several others I follow, I came up with almost a dozen to start things off. I am *sure* I missed some; only so much time in the day, and I'm not sure I am aware of every blog out there. But I am hoping that savvy authors who are keeping tabs on their own stuff will bookmark my site (and share the URL with others) so that if they have a book that qualifies, they can let me know and I can add it. I want to stress, this is not just books appearing on my own blog---it's meant to represent the entire ebook reviewing community. So if I am missing any info, just let me know and I'll add it.

For the bloggers, I have also added an 'Almost' Page. This will be for books someone reviews which they love and really feel is worthy, but which doesn't have three reviews yet. Other bloggers can check this page if they are trolling for a new read and can pick up one of the 'almost there' books. And of course, if your are a blogger who has reviewed a book which merits a spot on the 'almost' page, you can contact me as well and let me add it.

I hope the website will grow and that people will find it a useful resource. Once again, the site is here and feel free to share it.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote