View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #24
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDBoblo View Post
Thanks for reposting. I don't mean to be rude when I criticise the photography side of things. This is still not a great way to compare but much more fair than the previous attempt.

Let me redo the croppage that I did earlier.

The white point is definitely lower, but the black definitely looks a little more promising. I may need to go find some SiPix screens to try out and see if I can confirm a darker black.
This shows more differences that I can see when I actually look at the devices. Not sure why.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote