View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #21
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Try 2, hopefully this is better. I don't have a good light source but this is by the window with only very cloudy light coming in. It is raining today.

Dale
Thanks for reposting. I don't mean to be rude when I criticise the photography side of things. This is still not a great way to compare but much more fair than the previous attempt.

Let me redo the croppage that I did earlier.

The white point is definitely lower, but the black definitely looks a little more promising. I may need to go find some SiPix screens to try out and see if I can confirm a darker black.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	comparisoncrop2.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	423.6 KB
ID:	43731  
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote