View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 07:42 AM   #290
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I've ordered the one you can charge wirelessly, but it won't be here until almost Christmas. I guess that gives me time to find the wireless charger in all the bags of personal stuff I brought home from the office when we got the option to work-from-home this year.

ETA: after a bit of thought and dragging out my Oasis V2 to judge the screen quality and weight I decided to cancel this order. The adjustable screen color sounded nice, as did the wireless charging and faster software, but not sufficiently different from my Oasis 2. And I hate USB-C because the connectors are so fragile.

Last edited by NNolan; 12-05-2021 at 09:17 AM.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote