View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 05:17 PM   #289
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
No only the signature has wireless charging. Cases are a personal choice. Some people must have them, others never. Screen protectors don't seem to be a popular choice with e readers. A flip cover that covers the screen is the best bet
I cannot tell a lie. I am in love with the wireless charging. (Oh, also, this PPW seems to hold a charge for quite a while.)

I got the cork case and I rather like it, which surprised me. I've hated every other case, for every other device, I've ever had, including my Note 9 phone. I also have a screen protector, because I seem to have a screen-scratching-superpower and honestly, I don't notice it.

Offered FWIW.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote