View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #24
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Ok, a couple of problems solved: the printer now prints as it should, not just status reports, and I found that if I change paragraph line spacing from multiple to single, the sentences will become aligned on both sides of the paper.

The text block is still a couple of millimetres off, which really bothers me when the paragraphs are set to justified, but I can live with when it's aligned left. That said, I'd like to figure out how to make it work with justified paragraphs. If it is paper slipping, the issue isn't such that I can't live with it, but if it's my settings, then I'd like to fix it.

My current Word settings:
Alignment: justified
Indentation: 0 cm left & right, special first line 1.27 cm
Spacing: before and after 6 or, line spacing single

Margins: normal at 2.54 cm all around
Gutter: 0 cm
Pages: normal

Printer settings: paper size A4 landscape, plain paper at 600 dpi and text print settings
2-sided/booklet: Booklet with left binding, and booklet printing method: divide into sets (4 sheets per set)
Binding offset is unchecked.

The doc has headers and footers 1.27 cm from top and bottom, plain numbers at the bottom of the page, and each chapter starts on an odd page.

If there are any other settings you need me to share, please let me know.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote