View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 10:46 AM   #22
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
Help from both of you is appreciated, and I'm open to suggestions. I went this way since it's what I have accessible and what I'm familiar with. The method used to work before on a different printer (this one was bought about two weeks ago), though the documents I worked with didn't have this many pages and a lot of them were planners I made for myself. This is a commission so I'd like to get it right.

(also - not that it really matters - she wishes my username means reader, was originally meant to be citacica which is the feminine form, but then I tried pronouncing it in English, and decided to keep it simple)
I'm a she myself, so thanks for telling me.

I still think that it's because you have the offset and gutter set in Word, with mirrored margins, AND at the printer for the bind offset, but I'm going to see if I can experiment today. I don't have the same printer, but gotta start someplace. Najgori has offset press experience, so s/he may be better positioned to assist as well--text him/her and maybe it can be resolved in minutes! (she said hopefully...)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote