View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 09:35 AM   #21
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I would agree with you, but I do feel I should point out that the OP says he's been able to do this previously. He wishes to do it again, and so...we try to help, right?

Hitch
Help from both of you is appreciated, and I'm open to suggestions. I went this way since it's what I have accessible and what I'm familiar with. The method used to work before on a different printer (this one was bought about two weeks ago), though the documents I worked with didn't have this many pages and a lot of them were planners I made for myself. This is a commission so I'd like to get it right.

(also - not that it really matters - she wishes my username means reader, was originally meant to be citacica which is the feminine form, but then I tried pronouncing it in English, and decided to keep it simple)
citac is offline   Reply With Quote