View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 09:08 AM   #19
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Oh I want to be able to do both MS Word and .pdf, and I actually used to use a small program called BookletCreator that would do imposition for me; but with moving apartments, changing computers, etc etc, I lost it somewhere along the way. I'm sure the .exe is saved to one of my hard drives (it's a habit), it's just a question of finding it once I get all my stuff moved to my new place. (ETA or I could just... download it again :facepalm: in my defense I haven't checked the website in a long time!) And I'm coming back home tonight so I'll be able to do some test printing - if I can solve the mystery of blank prints!

I tried InDesign several times; it... did not end well I probably should find time this year to try again, but I'm familiar with Word, and I'll hopefully be able to use BookletCreator again, so it wasn't as urgent (but it would be a useful skill to have).

Last edited by citac; 06-26-2019 at 09:56 AM. Reason: being an idiot
citac is offline   Reply With Quote