View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:29 AM   #189
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeblebrox View Post
Warm greetings to all forum users. This is my first post, but I have been reading this forum for some time. Finally, I got my first e-ink device. I would like to ask you for giving me a hint what I did wrong.

Basically, I failed to install update-20121102.zip on my OOnyx i62HD Firefly 4GB. I have firmware version 1.7.5 20121026 on my device. When I keep pressing the HOME button upon power up my device reboots repeatedly. When I release the button it boots normally to the current firmware version.
Please install this firmware to recover your MoonLight functionlaity . Its already patched (no need to install last patch)

For all Firefly and i62HD users I highly recommend to install this Patch!

Just unzip the archive and copy three files to your INTERNAL memory. Click on update.

It fixes lots of issues of current firmware (e.g. improves pinch zooming, turn pages with finger taps in PDF Reader, decreases the lowest glow level of MoonLigt etc.)

We are working on new update. Just be patient.

Last edited by Booxtor; 12-20-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote