View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #184
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
hi, as I know, there is not yet any update for firefly. Wait until new dedicated thread will be created for firefly, and don't became impatient and repetitive as others users are.. please..

to booxtor: don't know if it's a new bug, but sometimes in pdf when I click previous page, I return to the 1st page. ex i am at pg 53, want to go back to 52, click on lateral button but ... return to 1 page.

I have also noticed a new feature: fbreader now can change fonts family! But still doesn't display images.

Coolreader instead, sometimes crashes in opening validated epub. I mean: i click on epub, show loading circle, after a while return to file manager.

And at last: cover image is badly created in file manager:
-with pdfreader cover became the last view page: ex. a new epub never opened, I open it and go to page 4, I quit, the cover show page 4 instead of 1. Once created, cover never change. I consider it a bug
-wit coolreader the cover became the last viewed page of the book, but is always refreshed. ex, the 2nd time I open the book and go to pg 7, cover became pg 7. That might not be a bug, but.......

cheers and goodnight!

Last edited by Inemi; 12-19-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote