View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Not sure the whole rationale behind the kepub structure but it likely has to do with the processing involved to make sync between devices work (a lot easier if you are looking for word 234 in a given chapter than finding word 3245 in a whole book).
The kepub has encrypted chapters in an unencryrpted epub carrier.

I don't think that it unencrypts the entire book at any one point, I think everything happens on a chapter-by-chapter basis. Of course, I have no wat of knowing if this is true or not.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote