View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #42
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
OK, I voted for the Sony, but in the final analysis you have to determine for yourself which features you do or don't want. Me, I don't want wireless capabilities at all. I have lots of reasons for that, so any reader with 3G or wifi just doesn't do it for me.

I love my Sony PRS600 and am looking to get a 350 when I'm in the States next week if the stock holds out at BestBuy. The Nook is of no interest to me here outside the US due to geographic restrictions (among other reasons).

A chacun son gout. (That's French for "each to his own tastes.")
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote