View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #35
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Check out the Mobileread Library and the Singapore Library, which is for free!!! There is also a Deals & Freebies section where you can get lots of free books. There is a Georgette Heyer in the SonyStore today

I have 500 books on mine right now

It took me only half an hour and I was hooked for life and I never imagined to like them. Thought I am far too book-loving to like reading on a piece of hardware. Turns out, I hadn't the faintest idea what I like and what not.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote