View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:56 PM   #11
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Are you saying that books on the SD card also have to be in an eBooks directory?

If you want to use a non default reader, I'd suggest you use the connect ot folder function in calibre.
I cannot speak for all versions of the official firmware but the official one I am using from 1/14 does require the books on the SD card to be in the eBooks directory.

There is also a problem when I try "Save To Disk -> Save only EPUB format to disk in a single directory" (to drop the epubs into the eBooks directory on the SD card ignoring my normal template folder structure). I get a file named: G_C-EXCEPTION! Single '}' encountered in format string.epub

I tried several files with the same result. Not critical to me since I don't use the B&N reader app too much but thought I would report it since I was testing functionality with my white PDN.

Last edited by tselling; 01-19-2011 at 04:12 PM.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote