View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #7
tselling
Addict
tselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enoughtselling will become famous soon enough

Device: NookColor (MiRage/CM7.2 & Moon+ Reader Pro)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
There's a rather obscure feature I use to designate directories: If a tag starts with a backslash, it gets interpreted as the path that the ebook should be saved in instead of the template. (I think it overrides the template. Not totally sure.) This, however, only supports static paths for every book- no fancy templates or anything.
(As an explanation: I use this because it was the only practical way to get the directory levels the way I like them during 0.6.x, and I'm too lazy to switch to using templates as long as this works.)
I need the templates for books in a series. Books in a series get put in a subdirectory under the tag directory. I just had a thought though... I guess I can create a custom Column for the Nonfiction part of the path instead of putting it into the tags field.

Ok I have this working. I added a column called subdir... right now its either blank or Nonfiction.... adding {#subdir:|/|/} in the template in front of my tags gets me the directory structure I want.

Last edited by tselling; 01-18-2011 at 11:54 PM.
tselling is offline   Reply With Quote